Open The Conversation School Program
LET’S MAKE AUSTRALIA MENTALLY HEALTHY
BY OPENING THE CONVERSATION
- A conversation designed to remove stigma associated with mental health
- Understand the warning signs and symptoms you may be missing
- Learn productive strategies that can be implemented immediately to improve mental health (Gratitude, Mindfulness, Purpose)
- Shared experience to break down any barriers between presenter and audience.
- A 1 Hour Mental Health Education & Awareness program with a lived experience facilitator
- All attendees will receive an I Am Worthmore workbook that consists of a 21 Day Gratitude Journal, tips for conversation for you and your family/friends/colleagues, Motivation
- Gain access to I Am Worthmores online “I Am Worthmore Challenge”
Why Open The Conversation?
1 in 5 Australians are living with anxiety or depression & as many has 50% of Australians will experience a major mental health problem in their lifetime, yet stigma stands in the way of many of those in seeking the help they require. Opening the conversation is the way to to break the stigma
Around one in 35 young Australians aged 4-17 experience a depressive disorder.
To create a culture of consciously aware Australians who are compassionate, empathetic and mentally healthy. In order to create a mentally healthy Australia, first we need to break down the stigma associated with mental health.
We can start doing that by sharing stories & experiences, educating Australians on strategies we can implement to manage and improve our mental health. We are an Australian charity organisation designed to help improve the understanding, education and awareness of mental health.
Register Your Interest
Enquire about our 1 hour presentation at your organisation by leaving your details below